The difference between imagining and seeing
We’re looking for astronauts that can make the impossible - possible.
Do you have a burning passion for building things?
Are you a risk taker? Can you adapt and learn?
Are you result driven?
Then join us and lets get our hands dirty!
We’re looking for astronauts that can make the impossible - possible. Do you have a burning passion for building things? Are you a risk taker? Can you adapt and learn? Are you result driven? Then join us and lets get our hands dirty!
Take a lead position in building the backend services for Psngr platform:
- Developing new Machine Learning algorithms for automatic detection of travel mode and public transport trips.
- Developing new REST APIs and micro-services in Python / Go.
- Scaling our platform to B2B market by introducing team accounts and integrating with 3rd pary services.
- Developing tools and automated tests for improving our tracking algorithms
- Profiling and improving REST API performance (latency, DB queries, etc)
- Working alongside with front-end and mobile devs to optimize API usage
- Writing tests (TDD), debugging and improving the code quality & stability.
- DevOps - deployment, Docker, Fabric, Sentry, Celery, Grafana.
Are you a passionate, experienced iOS Developer looking to take a leadership role as product owner / tech lead and direct the production of high-fidelity apps for leading brands? Join our team if you can:
- Design and develop new iOS apps from scratch
- Continue development of existing apps, stepping into existing code base
- Work directly with our designer to produce best-of-breed user experience, transitions and animations.
- Have strong communication skills and able to be the main point of contact for the client, willing to occasionally work on-site.
- Can perform successfully as product owner and/or scrum master, lead a team of mobile developers in designing, building and launching app releases.
- Have in-depth knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with mobile analytics such as GA or MixPanel.
- Analytical thinker, loves solving problems.
- Develop with React Native - big advantage.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English
iOSXcodeObjective-CSwift 4CoreDataCoreLocationNetworkingREST APIsConcurrencyCocoapodsContiuous Integration
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of proven track record working as frontend developer on commercial projects.
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS and/or ReactNative.
- Knowledge of one or more of: Angular / Backbone / Node.
- Solid HTML5/CSS/SASS skills
- Experience with PHP is a big plus.
- Analytical thinker, loves solving problems
- Fluent in both written & spoken English.
We're looking for a talented marketing manager to lead our inbound marketing and sales. You will:
- Develop our story
- Tell it to the world
- Generate and nurture new leads
- Bring in new business
You are passionate about new technology and have a technical background (education) in computer sciences, preferably programming experience. You are open to giving and receiving feedback without ego, intensely focused on the right things, and committed to achieving goals. We bias towards action and we love trying new ideas efficiently and learning as fast as possible. You will work directly with the CEO to develop the process and execute our inbound and outbound marketing strategies. The goal is to put our digital marketing efforts on steroids, in order to exponentially grow our inbound pipeline. Experience in marketing roles with proven track record. Ideally, you have held a paid growth role at a digital / creative agency, web or mobile development company. You are fluent in both written & spoken English.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blogposts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing,email, mail/print campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity converts into leads
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns intocustomers, and convert customers
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendationsand a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas