The difference between imagining and seeing
We’re looking for astronauts that can make the impossible - possible.
Do you have a burning passion for building things?
Are you a risk taker? Can you adapt and learn?
Are you result driven?
Then join us and lets get our hands dirty!
We’re looking for astronauts that can make the impossible - possible. Do you have a burning passion for building things? Are you a risk taker? Can you adapt and learn? Are you result driven? Then join us and lets get our hands dirty!
This is a fulltime role, 100% remote. We are seeking a senior Python developer with 7-10 years of commercial experience designing and developing high-load commercial REST APIs and/or SaaS platforms. In this role, you will take ownership of our backend, including the main app (Django 1.11), several microservices (Django, Flask, Golang) and Postgresql database.
- Proven track record of building, scaling and maintaining commercial SaaS using Python/Django/Postgresql.
- Proven experience in designing and building APIs based on Django REST Framework.
- Solid understanding of Postgresql, including SQL query planning, query optimization and database locks/connections.
- Excellent communicator, able to work independently, lead and collaborate with other (remote) team members regularely and effectively.
- Develop REST APIs and micro-services in Python 3.x using Django, Celery, Postgresql and Docker.
- Profile and improve REST API performance (latency, DB queries, etc), write API automation tests.
- Improve existing workflows, rewrite or refactor code to improve service stability and availability.
- Develop integrations with 3rd pary services and APIs.
- Develop tools and automated tests for improving our trip tracking algorithms.
- Perform DB Admin tasks, monitor usage, transaction locks, conflicts and resolve issues related to database access or structure in order to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Design and implement database maintenance procedures (e.g. backups, capacity increases) and monitoring.
- Collaborate with (remote) front-end and mobile devs to optimize API usage.
- Write unit tests (TDD), debug and improve code quality and stability.
- DevOps - deployment, Docker, Fabric, Sentry, Celery, Telegraf, Grafana.
Are you a passionate, experienced iOS Developer looking to take a leadership role as product owner / tech lead and direct the production of high-fidelity apps for leading brands?
This is a 100% remote role. You must have at least 5 years of proven commercial experience building native iOS applications. As an iOS developer in our team you will:
- Design and develop new iOS apps from scratch
- Continue development of existing apps, stepping into existing code base
- Work directly with our designer to produce best-of-breed user experience, transitions and animations.
- Have strong communication skills and able to be the main point of contact for the client, willing to occasionally work on-site.
- Can perform successfully as product owner and/or scrum master, lead a team of mobile developers in designing, building and launching app releases.
- Have in-depth knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with mobile analytics such as GA or MixPanel.
- Analytical thinker, loves solving problems.
- Develop with React Native - big advantage.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English
iOSXcodeObjective-CSwiftCoreDataCoreLocationNetworkingREST APIsConcurrencyCocoapodsContiuous Integration
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of proven track record working as frontend developer on commercial projects.
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS and/or ReactNative.
- Knowledge of one or more of: Angular / Backbone / Node.
- Solid HTML5/CSS/SASS skills
- Experience with PHP is a big plus.
- Analytical thinker, loves solving problems
- Fluent in both written & spoken English.